My adventures with walking, backpacking, running (hobbling?), cycling, amateur radio, traditional folk music and song...and loads of other stuff.
View from Oban Bothy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hallowe'en Ceilidh, 31st October, New Mills Town Hall
🎃 HALLOWEEN CEILIDH 🎃 in aid of Derbyshire Blood Bike s Dust off your dancing shoes and dig out your fanciest fancy dress — HopGoblin wi...
-
Testing 1 – 2 - 3
-
Wednesday 1st August, to Delamere Forest A quick pose for the paparazzi on the TransPennine Trail at Lymm. I’ve not bikepacked for years so ...
-
The Via de La Plata is one of the many ‘Way of St James’ Camino pilgrimage routes that have become extremely popular in recent years. This ...







Doing good John!
ReplyDeleteWell done young man! Nice pics, and I'm looking forward to reading more about your marathon pub crawl! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks Dawn & Matthew - I'm thinking of renaming this trip to 'JJ's Wetherspoons Way' :-)
ReplyDeleteIncredible progress compared with the walking version. I seem to remember it taking me ages to even get out of Cornwall. Are you carrying your squeeze box (sorry, not sure of its technical description)?
ReplyDeleteMelodeons aren't technical. ...at all :-)
DeleteBut in answer to your question, no - I'm afraid it would be far too heavy. A nice idea though!
Pitched around the back of Tintern Abbey, time for zzzzzz......
Delete'Tis an abbey, actually....
DeleteGosh John, a pint and look at all the replies in triplicate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI thought peddler's were dodgy people?
ReplyDeleteOh aye, WELL dodgy! ☺
DeleteGlad the weather has improved for you JJ! Hope you've got at least a tin whistle secreted somewhere to make it a musical journey. Enjoy 😃
ReplyDeleteThanks Noreen! No whistle I'm afraid, I've been working on a couple of songs as I've been pedalling along, I've not done too well though. Ho hum.
Delete