View from Oban Bothy

View from Oban Bothy

Monday 11 May 2020

Another test

With the latest version of OLW.

The problems I’ve had before are all related to posts that include photographs, text only posts were fine.

The first test, with photographs taken from my computer, failed to post. The error report:

Google.Apis.Requests.RequestError
Insufficient Permission: Request had insufficient authentication scopes. [403]
Errors [
    Message[Insufficient Permission: Request had insufficient authentication scopes.] Location[ - ] Reason[insufficientPermissions] Domain[global]
]

This test post doesn’t have photographs.

2 comments:

  1. Hi JJ, how are you doing?

    After multiple failures with OLW, I've been using the 'classic' blogger template for some time now. Once you get used to it you can get around its glitchyness! I expect 'mobile' posting by email still works (albeit my postings disappear if they have more than two or three images)- not that I'll be going anywhere to do that for a while.
    M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm fine thanks Martin - I hope you and Sue are too.
      I received a comment that suggested the latest release of OLW would work with photographs...sadly it didn't.
      I find Blogger to be such damned hard work that it puts me off posting - which I strongly suspect is what Google want. They then have 'reason' to close down Blogger for good.
      Or maybe I'm just a cynic!

      Delete

Tally-Ho! Whitworth Wander / Turkey Trot 2023

  Whitworth Wander – Turkey Trot, 27 th of a very wet December 2023 In memory of the late Brian Whitworth, a fine man, my friend, and a for...