View from Oban Bothy

View from Oban Bothy

Thursday 28 January 2016

Test – with Open Live Writer

I’ve been a fan of Open Source Software ever since I started using Linux on an old laptop. I was delighted to discover (from Martin) that Live Writer is now Open Source – particularly as I’d all but given up on blogging because of the unreliability and frequent ‘outages’ of M$ Live Writer when trying to post to my blog.

Anyroadup, this is a test using Open Live Writer on Win7 Pro.

Photos from last year’s OM NYM weekend:

P1050367

  P1050369

2 comments:

  1. No excuses now John. It is always great to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hint taken! The new software looks slightly different so I'll need to find my way around it. Martin pointed out that applying 'Labels' to posts is a bit different, I've not sorted that bit yet. Anyroadup I'll endeavour to get the blog up to date....it may take some time though.

      Delete

Tally-Ho! Whitworth Wander / Turkey Trot 2023

  Whitworth Wander – Turkey Trot, 27 th of a very wet December 2023 In memory of the late Brian Whitworth, a fine man, my friend, and a for...