View from Oban Bothy

View from Oban Bothy

Sunday 13 April 2014

Blogger problems

My blog seems to have thrown a wobbler. It was hacked into a while back but I’m fairly sure this is another issue.

Being a simple sort of chap I used Blogger’s ‘Simple’ layout. all went swimmingly well until this evening: the layout has changed.

‘About me’, ‘Followers’, ‘My blog list’ and ‘Labels’ all used to appear to the right of ‘Blog Posts’.

Not no more, they appear at the bottom of ‘Blog Posts’ and try as I might I just can’t move them back to where they should by.

I’ve faffed around with other templates but without success.

I’m off for a few days on the SWCP tomorrow so it’s likely to have to wait until I get back.

Any suggestions are very welcome.

5 comments:

  1. everything looks fine at this end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous23:40

    Looks OK to me, JJ. Whatever the daft beggars have done, it looks like they've undone it now. Enjoy the SWCP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks both of you! I checked on two computers, a windoze 7 machine and a Linux machine - both displayed the same problem.
      'They' seem to have sorted it out now.....very strange.
      Thanks again.
      JJ

      Delete
  3. Looks good to me on the Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a similar issue.
    I changed template from really simple.
    Now, I cannot get them back to the top.
    And blogger still fucks up the layout if you edit the html
    Still I have to stick with it because WordPress don't support social hiking maps unless you pay.

    ReplyDelete

Tally-Ho! Whitworth Wander / Turkey Trot 2023

  Whitworth Wander – Turkey Trot, 27 th of a very wet December 2023 In memory of the late Brian Whitworth, a fine man, my friend, and a for...