View from Oban Bothy

View from Oban Bothy

Tuesday 26 February 2019

Favourite Photos

Over recent years I've categorised many of my photographs as my 'Favourites'.

Here are some of them, in no particular order.  Quite a lot them actually.





Cameras used have all been digital, including: 

Olympus mju400 (weather proof, poor low-light performance),  

FujiFilm Finepix S1500 (unreliable, eventually scrapped) 

A very forgettable Canon compact (very prone to moisture ingress and dreadful battery life, eventually scrapped)

Two bottom-of-the range Lumix compacts (both good)

A Lumix TZ70 (quite good, but not as good as I was hoping) 

A Lumix G3 (good)

4 comments:

  1. Difficult job to pick 1. So many good shots. I will go for the Tryfan image.👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that big waterfall the Falls of Glomagh? My favourite which brought a smile from my memorable visit was Gerry's Hostel with Gerry. The memories are the important part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, John - an absolutely fabulous collection of pics and memories. Would love to have known where they all were, some of them I did recognise. I'm definitely going to start carrying my camera with me, I must be missing so much. I loved the clogs pic and the one where it looked as though some of the group were in very deep peat. Glad no-one was on there own otherwise it would have been very scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An amazing selection of photos John. You certainly take some cracking shots.

    ReplyDelete

Tally-Ho! Whitworth Wander / Turkey Trot 2023

  Whitworth Wander – Turkey Trot, 27 th of a very wet December 2023 In memory of the late Brian Whitworth, a fine man, my friend, and a for...