View from Oban Bothy

View from Oban Bothy

Monday 4 June 2018

Blogger Problems…again

Comments not publishing

Dawn mentioned to me that her comments weren’t appearing on this blog. She’d also had problems posting to another blog….perhaps it was something to do with wearing kilts.

After checking I discovered a back-log of comments awaiting approval. I’ve now approved all the outstanding comments and they have hopefully been published.

I’ve altered the Comments Settings and I rather hope this has resolved the issue.

My apologies to those who have left recent comments that weren’t published….it weren’t my fault. Honest.

3 comments:

  1. You are forgiven. But don't let it happen again. šŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will let you off this time -)!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :-)

    ReplyDelete

Tally-Ho! Whitworth Wander / Turkey Trot 2023

  Whitworth Wander – Turkey Trot, 27 th of a very wet December 2023 In memory of the late Brian Whitworth, a fine man, my friend, and a for...